So you have decided to incorporate your business. The next question is, how long will it take. Registering a company in Indonesia involves the submission of some papers and some processes to follow. If you enlist Indonesia Company Incorporation Services from reputable providers, they can be the ones to process the incorporation papers for you. If you’re a busy person, every minute counts. You must have an idea of how much time it will cost for each process of your business incorporation as it has several processes. Sit back and relax while you read this article and let’s do the work of explanation.
The following is the timeline for your business registration which can be provided by Indonesia Company Incorporation Services.
- Business Name Registration – 1 Day. The very first stage, which is your business name registration, can be done in 1 day. The Approval of PT PMA or foreign company name is done at the Ministry of Law and Human Rights. The name should be three words so you have to prepare at least three entries so that when your first choice is not available, you can go for your second or third choice. Don’t worry much if the company name restricts you. You can separately register a brand name that best describes your product offerings.
- Processing of BKPM Principal License – 14 Days. This is the stage where the Review, Preparation, and Approval of the Principal letter is done. This will be your temporary license while you pursue your full incorporation. The Indonesia Company Incorporation Services will update you on the progress of your papers.
- Notarisation of PT PMA’s Article of Association – 3-4 Days. This is the stage where the Minutes of Articles of Association of Company is being processed. This document should be fully signed by the shareholders.
- Notary of Incorporation of the PTA PMA – 1 Day. This is the stage where the Incorporation of the PTA PMA by the Public Notary is done. This is possible through the Deed of Establishment containing Articles of Association.
- Processing the Deed of Establishment – 10 Days. This is the stage where the Deed of Establishment is being legalised at the Ministry of Law and Human Rights.
- Processing the Domicile Letter – 3 Days. This is the stage where the Domiciliation of PT PMA or foreign company is done at the Office Building Landlord and Local Council.
- Getting Tax Identification Number (NPWP) – 3 Days. This is the stage where the NPWP / Taxpayer Registration Number is done at the Directorate General of Taxation.
- Processing the Letter of Registered Tax (SKT) – 3 Days. This is the stage where the SKT / Letter of Registered Tax is done at the Directorate General of Taxation.
- Processing the Company Registration Certificate (TDP) – 3 Days. This is the stage where the TDP / Company Registration Certificate is done at the Provincial Government.
Do you need Indonesia Company Incorporation Services to Register your Business?
If you need Indonesia Company Incorporation Services, you can contact 3E Accounting. They are among those known companies that can help you on how to register a company in Indonesia.