In addition to the fact that Singapore is the world’s leading financial center, foreign investors choose to establish a Singapore corporation because of the country’s strong intellectual property protections, an abundance of funding, a vibrant startup ecosystem, a business-friendly regulatory environment, and an extremely attractive corporate taxation framework. For foreigner register company in Singapore you can now expect the best.

In Singapore, business entities are categorized into a number of different sub-categories.

There are five kinds of business entities available in Singapore: sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability partnerships (LLPs), private limited corporations, and a hybrid of the two (private limited companies). Limited liability company or private limited company is the most common and flexible business form in the United States of America. It is treated as a separate legal entity with its own share capital.

To start a business in Singapore, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:

It is required that there be at least one shareholder, which might be a person or a company.

A Singaporean or a permanent resident with either an employment or a dependent pass serves as the company’s local resident director.

At least one company secretary must be a Singaporean resident, and the business must have an initial paid-up capital of at least S$1,000 or its equivalent in any major foreign currency; PO Boxes are not allowed on the premises.

registered office address service

There are many ways for a foreign businessman to set up an enterprise in Singapore:

With a work visa in Singapore or without relocating and utilising our nominated resident director service, this is a good illustration.

  • Below, we’ll go through each of the three options in further depth.
  • As a preliminary step, use an Employment Pass to establish a Singapore firm.

Our business registration services include the appointment of a resident director (nominee director on a temporary basis), the appointment of a locally resident company secretary, and the creation of a local physical office address for a foreign entrepreneur.

After the firm creation procedure is complete, we may apply for your Employment Pass (EP). If your application is approved by the Ministry of Manpower, you (the foreign entrepreneur) would be able to relocate to Singapore and manage your business there. You will be able to take over as the sole director of the company after our temporary nominee resident directorship has expired.

How to Get an Employment Pass in Singapore for Foreign Workers

Singapore requires that you complete the following conditions in order to get an Employment Pass:

A monthly salary of at least S$8,000 is required

Be able to demonstrate a high level of expertise in a certain area of specialisation that is in great demand.

Become, for example, a CEO, CFO, or managing director

In Singapore, an employer or an approved third party must apply for an Employment Pass on behalf of the applicant. It is possible for a Singapore-registered business to act as the local sponsor for an overseas employer who does not have an office in Singapore, thereby enabling you to skip the burden of completing the application.

The local sponsor is required to submit the application

Include EntrePass as a stakeholder in a Singapore firm.

The Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MoM) may issue an Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass) to a foreign entrepreneur looking to start a company in Singapore (MOM). Entrepreneurs from outside Singapore who match the qualifying conditions may apply for the EntrePass before or after registering their Singapore firm with ACRA, Singapore’s national business entity regulator (the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority).

If you meet the following two conditions, you are qualified to use EntrePass:

There has already been or will soon be a Singapore private limited business financed by venture capitalists or that has any innovative technology, according to the ACRA.To be eligible, a company must be less than six months old (as of the date of registration) when it submits an application.If you haven’t done so already, wait until you’ve received the results of your application before proceeding.